IT Recruiter at Techno facts
Views:223 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Oracle Apps Developer - AIM/OAF Modules (3-6 yrs)
Role Description :-
1. Requirements gathering and documentation using AIM and other prescribed methodologies
2. Maintenance and enhancements to existing Oracle Apps modules.
3. Develop customizations to Oracle Apps modules.
4. Develop estimates for enhancements and bug fixes.
5. Participate in design reviews and discussions.
6. Resolve SRs (Service Requests) related to Oracle Apps.
7. Participate in team meetings
8. Document ways to improve existing team processes
9. Provide regular progress reports to team management
10. Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
11. Excellent organizational and time management skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills
12. Ability to acquire, absorb, and apply complex business knowledge to problems quickly
13. Ability to work as part of a team. Ability to follow well defined release management processes
14. Ability to multi task and stay focused on release priorities
Mandatory Skills :-
The position requires at least 3+ years of experience in Oracle Application development.
Strong experience developing in :
- Forms and Form Personalizations
- RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions)
- Having experience on Java will be additional advantage
- SQL and PL/SQL
Thorough knowledge of Oracle Apps modules like
- Financials (Account Payables, Account Receivables, Sub Ledger Accounting and General Ledger)
- Manufacturing (Inventory, Purchasing and Order Management)
- Oracle Projects (Project Costing and Billing)
- Oracle Time and Labor, I expenses and I procurement
- I supplier knowledge will be an advantage