Manager - Delivery at eTeam
Views:220 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Oracle Apps DBA Expert - Oracle Application Server Administration (8-14 yrs)
- 10-12 years as an Oracle Applications DBA, Oracle sysadmin and Oracle Application server administration.
- You will working on both production and non-production oracle applications environments.
- Hands-on production support experience with Oracle RDBMS 12c and Oracle applications version R12.2.x.
- Deep understanding of R12.2.x architecture and Middleware oracle tech stack.
- Able to deploy various tech stack patches, new releases including major upgrades independently.
- Experience in database refreshes and application cloning.
- Experience with ADOP & other Patching techniques and cloning tools.
- Experience in basic Linux administration.
- Experience in Shared appltop, PCP, Concurrent Managers and workflow administration.
- Highly skilled in database, SQL and application Performance tuning.
- Experience in Snapshot, RMAN backup & Recovery, Exp & Import.
- Experience in configuration, maintenance and administration of dataguard environment.
- Experience in GI, Oracle Golden Gate and Oracle Cloud environment is helpful.
- Experience in administration of Exadata server and proficient in applying CPU patches at OS, Network, Database and application stack.
- Experience working in an onsite/offshore development model.
- Ability to work effectively with project and infrastructure teams.
- Experience in Oracle SSO/OID and integration with Oracle EBS is desired.
Job Responsibilities :
- We are travel company and open round the clock and follow sun so you will be part of Global database operations team.
- You will be monitoring actively all systems.
- Provide production/project and sustaining support of all instances which is owned/shared by DBA team
- Fulfil your duties of On-Call Support during your rotation which is similar to the duties you are responsible for during your regular work hours/workdays.
- Work on scheduled quarterly refreshes and Unscheduled/Need by basis Refreshes.
- Be courteous and considerate to other DBA team members and believe in sharing knowledge.
- As part of Production support DBA Team, you are responsible and accountable for upholding Production, Non-Production & Cloud Environment Data integrity & Security, Production passwords, Non-Production passwords as per Expedia Security policy and Other infrastructure which is either owned or Shared or used by DBA team.
- As part of production support DBA team, you must maintain harmony & positive influence within DBA team & Other teams within Expedia.
- We believe in individual growth and support continuous learning, we might send Individual DBA to either virtual, offsite or onsite training which might be technical or non-technical or for educational purpose.
- He/she needs to be great team player and responsible for team's success.
Expedia is committed to building an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All applicants will receive positive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
Manager Delivery - Domestic Staffing (Product Vertical)
eTeam Inc - ACCCELERATED HIRES"
Cell Phone: +91-9845370465