Oracle Apps DBA Consultant - EBS/RAC/ASM Modules (2-7 yrs)
- Minimum 3-6 years hands on Oracle Apps DBA experiencing in supporting complex production environment (Full Time to support Asia Pacific Region)
- Support multiple instances (Production, Test, QA and Development ) of Oracle EBS 12 & 11i
- Support and implement high availability environment using Oracle Real Application Clustering, Data Guard, RMAN, Parallel Concurrent Processing, ASM, OEM, Diagnostics, Tuning, Configuration and Provisioning Pack.
- Ensure enterprise database environments are in optimal condition, manage production databases in Client environments, and support complex problem-solving challenges.
- Improve the quality and reduce defects in all database environments and Application server environments by providing performance and tuning.
- Perform backup and recovery procedures using RMAN.
- Follow back up procedures to ensure the recoverability of all production data for operational and business continuation needs.
- Provide Level 3 application database administration production support to resolve complex problems and change requests Communicate, manage and monitor production Service Level Agreements (SLA) with local and remote users
- Ensure sound database definitions, structures and documentation
- Must have good communication and collaboration skills
- Experienced in Golden Gate
- Experienced in Oracle RAC