HR Executive at Geocratconsulting
Views:315 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Oracle Apps Consultant - DBA/RAC Modules (3-6 yrs)
We have requirement for Oracle Apps DBA. Please find the JD for the same below.
Role : Oracle Apps DBA
Work Location : Noida
Experience : 3+ years
Salary : Hike on previous salary
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Current Requirements :
- Installation, upgrades and managed services experience in Application (11i and R12) and Database (9i, 19g, 11g,12c)
- Cloning and patching applications and databases
- Must have knowledge about concurrent managers
- Backup and clean up various log files
- Must be skilled in sysadmin activities like user administration responsibilities, request groups, register forms, printer setup, register custom applications etc.
- Implementing 24x7 production support procedures
- Manage, monitor and configuring workflow
- Creating database users and maintaining password rights
- Expertise in RMAN, hot and cold backups
- Monitoring database using OEM and custom scripts
- Database lock, space management, export and import of the database, performance tuning at DB and apps Level
- Must have good troubleshooting skills
- Oracle core DBA skills for supporting Oracle database 10g/11g with RAC/Non-RAC environment.
- Good exposure in Oracle Applications R12 Maintenance, Cloning, Patching
- Well versed in using AD Utilities (adpatch, adadmin, adctrl, adsplice)
- Experience with Unix/Linux including basic commands and basic shell scripting.
- Good exposure of Backup and Recovery (Oracle RMAN, Import/Export and Datapump)
- Oracle R12 Installation on windows and unix environment.
- Basic knowledge of performance tuning.
- Knowledge of Oracle Application Manager.
- Good working knowledge of job scheduling in Unix environment and monitoring scripts/tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Code Migration Support to Functional Consultants
- Handling tickets raised by functional/technical/business users
- Handling Alerts raised by alert monitoring system from Database and applications
- Tablespace Reorg Activities to improve the performance/to reclaim the unused space
- Schema Reorg Activities to improve the performance
- Patch Analysis where there is a patch needs to be applied
- Patch Application as per schedule
- Cloning as per schedules
- Backups and issues related to them
- Query response time and other Performance Issues
- Work with Oracle Support by raising SRs on several issues
- Monitoring Standby Databases and resolve respective issues
- Ability to work independently and handle a team, work with business to gather requirements, prepare technical specification documents
- Ability to create/review/audit technical specifications
- Adhere to internal processes and tools to deliver projects, programs
- Participate in regular meetings and provide status updates
- Ability to work with distributed teams
- Must be self-motivated with strong team orientation and the ability to learn quickly
- Must be organized and capable of handling multiple projects and deadlines
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.