Lead -recruiter at Black & White
Views:296 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Oracle Application Support Specialist/Senior Specialist - ERP/EBS Modules (1-12 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities :
Application Support Specialist
- Systems with at least 1 years experience in the IT applications support field
- Experience: Should have minimum 1 years experience in IT business applications support preferably 1 years support level in ERP-based environments
Senior Oracle Application Support Specialist
Qualification : Bachelors Degree in Computer Science (BS)
- Experience: Should have minimum 8-10 years experience in IT business applications support preferably 2 years support level in ERP-based environments
- Minimum of three years of experience developing solutions for Oracle s e- business suite.
- Experience with Oracle s development tools including reports, forms, BI publisher, Workflow Builder, and JDeveloper.
- Experience with at least one of these e- business suite applications (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Procurement, iProcurement, iExpense, General Ledger, Inventory, Fixed Assets)
- Experience engaging Oracle Support to research and resolve issues.
- Ready to work 24/7 shifts.
Education- UG: B.Tech/B.E.