Team Lead at Aasaanjobs
Views:556 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Oracle Administrator - OBIEE & Database (6-10 yrs)
Role : OBIEE & Database(Oracle)
Job description :
Essential skills :
- Very strong technical skills,
- Process compliance,
- Professional English & general communication skills.
- Exposure to international customers & willingness to work in shifts
- Candidate should have minimum 6 years of experience in OBIEE 11g, 12c.
- 6-10 years of OBIEE administration, installation, configuration, up gradation, migration, monitoring, troubleshooting, deploying patches and performance tuning of OBIEE 11g/12c on Linux, UNIX and Windows.
- Good understanding of the OBIEE 11g/12c WebLogic servers using Admin Console, Enterprise Manager.
- Should have experience of OBIEE Administration and RPD and Catalog Migration Process
- Must have experience in configuring active directory and oracle internet directory (OID) security in OBIEE 11g/12C.
- Must be able to develop reports, design rpd, administer server and perform server upgrade in OBIEE 12C.
- Should be able to design, develop and deploy ODI interfaces, packages & scenarios
- Should have created packages / functions/procedures within ODI /implementation of CDC.
- Should have created and schedule load plans in ODI 11g
- Strong knowledge on PL-SQL, de-bugging skills and performance tuning
- Support production with working knowledge of the necessary application components of OBIEE 11g/12c Enterprise Manager and ODI 11g Console
- Dashboard/ report building experience and issue fixes
- OBIEE RPD security, data model design and development
- OBIEE - Administration (Code merge, user management, deployment & maintenance)
- Tableau knowledge added advantage
- Support project working experience added advantage
- Knowledge of web service like Tomcat/Apache/Weblogic
- Knowledge about OBIEE services
- Migration of RPD/Catalog
- Backup/restoration of application
- Server housekeeping/maintenance
- Certificate upgrade
- Cloning/refresh of environment
- Knowledge of tools for Proactive monitoring and alert
- Code deployment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Oracle database :
1. good with writing queries and understand existing code and fixing any issues.
2. PL\SQL program development understanding, debugging and fixing data issues experience
3. Informatica experience added advantage, ETL flow understanding and experience added advantage
4. EDW design understanding and development experience on OLAP data models.
5. Sales Order module functional experience added advantage