Specialist TM at Arrezzo Sky
Views:354 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Optymyze - Technical Database Manager - PL-SQL/Oracle DB (10-15 yrs)
Company Description :
We are a successful company with a global portfolio of high-growth businesses in the multi-billion-dollar markets for sales, workforce, and financial performance management (one of them is Optymyze).
We are looking for a Revenue Director to help us strategize and operationalize our way of managing the direction of revenue generation and analysis for our portfolio businesses, with a special emphasis on ensuring client contract compliance, billing, and invoicing.
Job Description :
Database Manager :
- Optymyze is seeking a skilled Database Manager who has a passion for software development and is an expert at Oracle Database development.
- The Database Manager will be a part of scrum team, who will be responsible for developing the requirements that pertain to the database and implement the solutions for given requirements. You will also work in creating an efficient data model.
This is you :
1. Passionate - You are passionate about database development technologies and are expert in development using SQL, PL/SQL and possess knowledge in performance tuning. You can work on technical solutions according to the requirements.
2. Oracle Knowledge - You have an expertise in the oracle database fundamentals across 12C, 18C versions and can effectively use the knowledge/expertise in the development tasks.
3. Agile - You thrive in fast-paced environments. You are excited by change and can adapt quickly to drive continuous improvement.
4. Smart - You are bright, sharp, and witty. You- ve earned a degree in Business (bachelor's required) from a top-tier school and are a passionate learner.
5. Expert Communicator - You have excellent written and spoken communication skills and can easily convey meaning to internal and external stakeholders.
This is what you have done.
1. Database Development - You have managed to implement the complex requirements from the database perspective by understanding end to end functionalities in the product and experience in architecting performant solutions to business problems.
2. Team Management - You have experience leading, mentoring and managing a team of database developers and planning and tracking daily tasks.
3. Resource planning - You have an expertise in planning resources and taking up the task of hiring best resources for your team.
4. Process Orientation - You have worked in Agile product development, are well versed in the agile fundamentals like scrum, refinement, planning, etc. You also have followed continuous integration and are well versed with Version Control tools such as Git.
5. Performance Tuning - You have expert level of experience in performance tuning techniques like Hints, Indexing, Partitioning, joining methodologies and you are aware of how to read execution plans and deduce the best plan for the query.
6. PL/SQL coding - You have experience in code reviews, best coding practices and unit and integration testing.
Additional Information :
This is us :
1. Entrepreneurial - An entrepreneurial culture where you are encouraged to try new ideas and to quickly fail in the spirit of learning and continuous improvement.
2. Innovative - A team of smart colleagues that challenges the status quo and shares a passion to innovate, be the best, and win.
3. Visionary - A place where you are expected to make an impact at all levels and to redefine the box- not just think outside of it.
4. Successful - A renowned leader in a multi-billion dollar, untapped market with unlimited potential for growth.