Specialist TM at Arrezzo Sky
Views:630 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Optymyze - Solution Consultant - Configured Apps (3-5 yrs)
Solution Consultant :
- As a Solution Consultant you will work as a member of the Configured Apps Development team and will be responsible for using Optymyze cloud software to conceptualize, design, and configure standard solutions (configured apps ) to support Sales Operations business processes
This is you :
- Accountable. You take control of your responsibilities to meet deliverables and focus on the quality of your work.
- Analytical. You are excellent at problem-solving, detail orientation, and diagnostic abilities.
- Communicative. You have superior oral and written communication skills and work successfully with global teams.
- Passionate. You are strongly invested in your work and you- re confident when sharing the results of your efforts.
- Independent. You need little direction to feel motivated to accomplish something, and you are resourceful when faced with unfamiliar tasks.
- Diligent. You persevere when faced with obstacles and commit to seeing things all the way through.
This is what you've done.
- App Conceptualization : Work with the Product Manager for Configured Apps to conceptualize apps required to execute the corporate product strategy
- App Design: Work with the Product Manager and Configured Apps development team to develop the detailed design for apps, ensuring they support the established conceptual design; work will encompass the design of data models, data transformations, forms for data entry, and reports and analyses
- App Configuration and Testing : work with other members of the Configured Apps development team to configure and test apps according to design specifications; work with the Configured Apps testing team to establish ongoing, automated regression testing of apps
- App Documentation : Work with the Configured Apps development team to document apps, including documentation on app configuration and end user documentation
- Ongoing App Maintenance : Identify, design, and develop new versions of existing apps and coordinate release of these new versions
- 3-5 years of experience working as a solutions consultant or business analyst for a cutting edge SaaS or PaaS companies selling to large enterprises
- Exceptionally strong product or solution conceptualization skills
- Knowledge of relational database concepts and design principles
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines and objectives
- A style that is rooted in ownership, passion, teamwork, innovation, and collaboration
- MBA or MS in computer science or related field is preferred; BS in computer science, information technology, or similar degree from a top engineering school required
- Exceptional oral and written skills
- Experience in applications driving Sales Performance Management (SPM) is strongly preferred
- Experience in agile software development a plus
Additional Information :
This is us :
- Entrepreneurial. An entrepreneurial culture where you are encouraged to try new ideas and to quickly fail in the spirit of learning and continuous improvement.
- Innovative. A team of smart colleagues that challenges the status quo and shares a passion to innovate, be the best, and win.
- Visionary. A place where you are expected to make an impact at all levels and to redefine the box- not just think outside of it.
- Successful. A renowned leader in a multi-billion dollar, untapped market with unlimited potential for growth.