Specialist TM at Arrezzo Sky
Views:356 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Optymyze - Software Support Specialist - Linux Server/AWS (2-4 yrs)
Software Support Specialist
Optymyze is looking for a Software Support Specialist who will work with the Support Team to respond and resolved the support ticket requests noticed at Application, Database & Infrastructure level and make sure the platform is working seamless issues.
This is you
1. Innovative - You take a forward-thinking approach in all that you encounter, and you are always seeking new ways of understanding.
2. Diligent - You persevere when faced with obstacles and commit to seeing things all the way through.
3. Passionate - You are strongly invested in your work and you- re confident when sharing the results of your efforts.
4. Creative - You have ability to solve complex issues at operational and application level by providing new ideas/solutions.
5. Ownership - You do not hesitate to take ownership of situations and do not leave anything un-responded.
6. Collaborative - You enjoy sharing ideas and work with colleagues to create value by solving business challenges
This is what you- ve done
1. Support Experience - You have worked in Software Support/Technical Support departments, providing application/software support to platforms based on JAVA deployed on Linux Servers with Cloud Architecture.
2. Database Management - You are great at checking diagnostics on databases through custom scripts/queries and can identify performance bottlenecks from your data analysis.
3. Troubleshooting - You are great at diagnosing and reporting software defects within secure test environments and can handle technical issues that may arise before and after project go-live. You advocate for regular system monitoring and following up on unresolved issues.
4. Project Management - You- ve worked with all levels of management and geographically diverse teams. You are a strong communicator and leader who has championed projects to drive them to success.
5. Process Improvement - You have always looked for more efficient ways of doing things and find fulfillment in identifying and presenting solutions to stakeholders.
6. Continuous Learning - You enjoy learning about new technologies and products to understand and transferring that knowledge to your team members.
Communication - You have excellent business communication skills (both Written and Verbal)
7. Flexible - You have worked in 24- 7 cycle and do not have any issues working in Night Shifts and Weekend Shifts
This is us.
1. Entrepreneurial - An entrepreneurial culture where you are encouraged to try new ideas and to quickly fail in the spirit of learning and continuous improvement.
2. Innovative - A team of smart colleagues that challenges the status quo and shares a passion to innovate, be the best, and win.
3. Visionary - A place where you are expected to make an impact at all levels and to redefine the box- not just think outside of it.
4. Successful - A renowned leader in a multi-billion dollar, untapped market with unlimited potential for growth.