Specialist TM at Arrezzo Sky
Views:614 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Optymyze - Software Performance Specialist - JMeter (2-4 yrs)
Company Description :
Optymyze is revolutionizing sales operations with data science, process automation, enterprise planning, and advanced analytics. We do this by transforming operational constraints into a strategic advantage that enables our clients to rapidly adapt to change, easily execute new sales strategies, and effectively drive sales performance and sales force productivity. Our success has been recognized by Gartner as a Leader in sales performance management, by Ventana Research for innovations in sales operations management, and by Brandon Hall Group for advances in sales enablement.
Job Description :
What will you do :
- Design & develop load tests for business requirements that are scalable, repeatable, and measurable.
- Understand functional specifications and generate test scenarios along with test data for performance testing.
- Configure test environments and servers, monitor performance tests, and identify application bottlenecks.
- Take ownership of defects found during performance testing and work closely with developers to fix/verify.
- Contribute to the test automation framework & get involved in performance regression testing, cloud based load testing, scalability testing and performance optimization testing.
What You Must Have :
- Minimum 2-5 years experience designing and implementing load scripts using a load testing tool like rational performance tester, j-meter in a web-based environment; experience with J-meter is preferred
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot java based application & environment issues.
- Should have a working knowledge of performance testing tools like HTTP Watch, Fiddler, HTTP Analyzer
- Knowledge of performance metrics & proficiency with monitoring tools (linux/windows)
- Understanding of agile methodology & should have worked with at least one bug tracking and documentation tools like JIRA & Confluence
- Ability to coordinate and work successfully with a global team
- Knowledge about mobile testing & front-end (client side) performance testing & tools would be a plus
- Experience with any one programming language & basic knowledge of SQL skills would be a plus
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science or other related discipline
Additional Information :
Who You Are & By Joining Us You Will Be Benefited With:
- You are excited by change and always up for a challenge. You are innovative, passionate and driven. You embrace things that are unfamiliar with a curiosity to learn. You are smart and like to work with other smart people. With us you will be benefitted with: -
Competitive Salary to fit your education, experience & skills :
- Health coverage
- Opportunity to work for a fast-growing multinational company with global teams and clients
- Opportunity for growth and quick advancement
- Mentoring program that will help you grow as a professional
- Adding up a candidate - Healthy & Fun work environment