Specialist TM at Arrezzo Sky
Views:639 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Optymyze - Software Engineer - UI Development (3-4 yrs)
Company Description :
Optymyze is revolutionizing sales operations with data science, process automation, enterprise planning, and advanced analytics. We do this by transforming operational constraints into a strategic advantage that enables our clients to rapidly adapt to change, easily execute new sales strategies, and effectively drive sales performance and sales force productivity.
Job Description :
As the Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing complex applications and assessing the usability of product designs to enhance the user experience of Optymyze products.
This is you.
- Accountable. You take control of your responsibilities to meet deliverables and focus on the quality of your work.
- Analytical. You are excellent at problem-solving, detail orientation, and diagnostic abilities.
- Communicative. You have superior oral and written communication skills and work successfully with global teams.
- Passionate. You are strongly invested in your work and you- re confident when sharing the results of your efforts.
- Independent. You need little direction to feel motivated to accomplish something, and you are resourceful when faced with unfamiliar tasks.
- Diligent. You persevere when faced with obstacles and commit to seeing things all the way through.
This is what you've done :
- UI Development. You have translated UI/UX designs or wireframes into actual code to produce visual elements of the application. You have developed multiple browsers at once and can build reusable code libraries for future use.
- Field experience - you have been working for at least 2 on large projects using Java SE/Java EE.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration. You have collaborated across development functions including UX designers, product managers, back-end developers and other stakeholders and understand the technical requirements to ensure the delivery of new features throughout implementations.
- Individual Contributor. You have ability to work independently and assisting front-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Best Practices. You work with development teams to provide implementation estimates while following the industry's best practices.
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science required