Specialist TM at Arrezzo Sky
Views:796 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Optymyze is revolutionizing sales operations with data science, process automation, enterprise planning, and advanced analytics. We do this by transforming operational constraints into a strategic advantage that enables our clients to rapidly adapt to change, easily execute new sales strategies, and effectively drive sales performance and sales force productivity.
Job Profile :
As the Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing complex applications and assessing the usability of product designs to enhance the user experience of Optymyze products.
This is you.
1. Accountable - You take control of your responsibilities to meet deliverables and focus on the quality of your work.
Analytical. You are excellent at problem-solving, detail orientation, and diagnostic abilities.
2. Communicative - You have superior oral and written communication skills and work successfully with global teams.
3. Passionate - You are strongly invested in your work and you- re confident when sharing the results of your efforts.
4. Independent- You need little direction to feel motivated to accomplish something, and you are resourceful when faced with unfamiliar tasks.
5. Diligent - You persevere when faced with obstacles and commit to seeing things all the way through.
This is what you- ve done.
1. UI Development- You have translated UI/UX designs or wireframes into actual code to produce visual elements of the application. You have developed multiple browsers at once and can build reusable code libraries for future use.
2. Cross-Functional Collaboration - You have collaborated across development functions including UX designers, product managers, back-end developers and other stakeholders and understand the technical requirements to ensure the delivery of new features throughout implementations.
3. Individual Contributor - You have ability to work independently and assisting front-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
4. Best Practices - You work with development teams to provide implementation estimates while following the industry's best practices.
BE/B.Tech in Computer Science required
Additional information :
This is us :
1. Entrepreneurial - An entrepreneurial culture where you are encouraged to try new ideas and to quickly fail in the spirit of learning and continuous improvement.
2. Innovative - A team of smart colleagues that challenges the status quo and shares a passion to innovate, be the best, and win.
3. Visionary - A place where you are expected to make an impact at all levels and to redefine the box- not just think outside of it.
4. Successful - A renowned leader in a multi-billion dollar, untapped market with unlimited potential for growth.
Optymyze helps companies improve sales force and sales operations performance with its award-winning enterprise cloud applications and business process management services for aligning sales goals and compensation; efficiently executing sales strategies; driving faster increases in sales results; and gaining visibility into sales performance.
We've also received some impressive accolades along the way:
Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management for three years in a row
Recognized by Ventana Research for innovation and service delivery and the Brandon Hall Group for advances in sales enablement.