Specialist TM at Arrezzo Sky
Views:964 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Optymyze - Senior Software Developer - Java/J2EE (5-6 yrs)
Company Description :
- Optymyze is revolutionizing sales operations with data science, process automation, enterprise planning, and advanced analytics.
- We do this by transforming operational constraints into a strategic advantage that enables our clients to rapidly adapt to change, easily execute new sales strategies, and effectively drive sales performance and sales force productivity.
About the role :
- As a Senior Software Developer for Optymyze, you will report to a Software Development Manager and work in the Pune office with members of the Software Development groups in Optymyze global offices to design, develop, enhance, and maintain Optymyze's software products.
- Using your knowledge of J2EE architecture, you will work with component design teams and will be responsible for implementing and maintaining software components.
This is you :
- Passionate - your love for coding and solving problems, by using programming languages and associated tools, is what brings you the greatest professional satisfaction
- Collaborative - you enjoy sharing ideas and work with different colleagues to create value by solving critical business challenges
- Creative - you can transform business specifications into robust technical solutions, always seeing both - the bigger picture- as well as being able to recognize and properly integrate the key details
- Innovative - you avoid living in the past, even if it's comfortable, and love to constantly innovate in all projects you are involved in
- Evangelist - you have practical experience of most of the core principles of software development and you inspire and guide others to follow them as well
This is what you've done :
- Field experience - you have been working for at least 5-6 years on large projects using Java SE/Java EE and you also have an IT-related degree
- Web Application Development - you worked on and delivered one or more projects that can be considered web applications and hence have a good understanding of the specifics of developing, building, releasing and deploying web applications
- Complex projects - you have successfully delivered (or was part of the team that delivered) complex projects solving complex business problems - experience in working with Big Data and machine-learning related projects is a plus.
- Technical experience - for most of the projects you were involved in, you worked on features in the business and data layers (front-end related experience is a plus) by using a wide range both widely used frameworks and libraries (such as Spring Frameworks, Hibernate, RESTful web services, etc.) as well as more specific technologies based on project-specific requirements
- Technical Design - you were involved in or created yourself the technical design for one or more projects, especially for the back-end (business/data layers)
- Agile Software Development - you have practical experience (considered a plus) or theoretical knowledge of agile methodologies and principles and can practically apply them as required
Additional Information :
This is us :
- Entrepreneurial. An entrepreneurial culture where you are encouraged to try new ideas and to quickly fail in the spirit of learning and continuous improvement.
- Innovative. A team of smart colleagues that challenges the status quo and shares a passion to innovate, be the best, and win.
- Visionary. A place where you are expected to make an impact at all levels and to redefine the box- not just think outside of it.
- Successful. A renowned leader in a multi-billion dollar, untapped market with unlimited potential for growth.
- Optymyze helps companies improve sales force and sales operations performance with its award-winning enterprise cloud applications and business process management services for aligning sales goals and compensation; efficiently executing sales strategies; driving faster increases in sales results; and gaining visibility into sales performance.
We've also received some impressive accolades along the way :
- Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management for three years in a row
- Recognized by Ventana Research for innovation and service delivery and the Brandon Hall Group for advances in sales enablement.