Specialist TM at Arrezzo Sky
Views:1752 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:182
Optymyze - Senior Business Analyst (4-6 yrs)
Company Description :
- Optymyze is revolutionizing sales operations with data science, process automation, enterprise planning, and advanced analytics. We do this by transforming operational constraints into a strategic advantage that enables our clients to rapidly adapt to change, easily execute new sales strategies, and effectively drive sales performance and sales force productivity.
- Our success has been recognized by Gartner as a Leader in sales performance management, by Ventana Research for innovations in sales operations management, and by Brandon Hall Group for advances in sales enablement.
What will you do :
- The Consultant will work as a member of our Professional Services organization within a customer focused project team using different software solutions to provide expertise in the implementation and administration of Sales Performance Management (SPM) applications for global clients.
- Use various software solutions to design business solutions for our Global clients, understand and integrate data, calculate bonuses and incentives, design and create reports
- Gather requirements and create documentation
- Lead, maintain and update existing business processes based on client requests
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with team members to develop innovative solutions and create standards that can benefit the entire organization
- Provide ongoing Sales Performance Management analysis to proactively assist clients in making informed management decisions
- Lead small or medium projects, including the delivery of work
- Make decisions independently and prioritize work for yourself and others
- Strengthen client relationships by developing excellent rapport and always going above and beyond expectations
- Develop coaching plans and deliver skill training to entry-level employees
What You Must Have :
- Must have 4 to 6 years of total work experience.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience as a Business Analyst required.
- Expert user of MS Office; proficient in MS Visio and MS Project
- Strong in database concepts
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, including presentation skills
- Any Engineering Degree OR Any 3-year Computer Science Degree (With Any Master's Degree would be preferred)
- Experience in leading one or more of the following project phases: requirements gathering, business solutions design, solution customization, testing or deployment
- Experience with Agile methodologies preferred
- People and client management skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan effectively, work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Very strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Mentoring/Team Leading experience would be an added advantage
- Fast learner with out of the box thinking and creativity
- Self-driven individual with strong analytical skills