Specialist TM at Arrezzo Sky
Views:436 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Optymyze - Installation Service Engineer - Linux Environment (3-5 yrs)
Company Description :
Optymyze is revolutionizing sales operations with data science, process automation, enterprise planning, and advanced analytics. We do this by transforming operational constraints into a strategic advantage that enables our clients to rapidly adapt to change, easily execute new sales strategies, and effectively drive sales performance and sales force productivity. Our success has been recognized by Gartner as a Leader in sales performance management, by Ventana Research for innovations in sales operations management, and by Brandon Hall Group for advances in sales enablement.
Job Description :
What will you do?
As an Installation Services Engineer in the Performance Management - Cloud Services Group at Optymyze, you will report to the Performance Management Manager and work in our Pune office with other members of the Cloud Services Group.
- You will participate in installing, configuring, and administrating our production software environments. You will work with the cross-functional teams to install the Optymyze application Suite for Optymyze's Clients and integral departments.
- You will work with various Cloud Services groups in installing, configuring and validating the Optymyze Software Suite.
- You will be responsible for creating procedures and documentation regarding the installation steps of the Optymyze Software Suite.
- Perform troubleshooting activities related to configuration problems of the applications.
- Participate in efforts to provide 24/7 global support with teams in the India and Romania
- Setup, migrate and support SSO configuration for Optymyze clients
What You Must Have?
- 3+ years of experience working as an Installation Service Engineer in production or relevant field
- Knowledge of Linux based Operating Systems (experience with Oracle Enterprise Linux or other Red Hat Linux based systems preferred)
- Experience working with Web based n-tier application software under Linux and mixed Linux/Windows environments.
- Knowledge of JAVA Application Servers (Tomcat embedded with spring boot as an Application Server preferred)
- Knowledge in configuration and management of Web Servers (Nginx preferable)
- Architecture experience in Identity Management (SP initiated preferred) or related infrastructure
- Experience with Single Sign-on technologies including Federation (SAML) configuration / implementation will be an add-on
- Basic programming skills to understand Java code, logs and build expressions
- Excellent problem solving abilities, detail orientation, and diagnostic abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Additional Information :
Who You Are & By Joining Us You Will Be Benefited With :
- You are excited by change and always up for a challenge. You are innovative, passionate and driven. You embrace things that are unfamiliar with a curiosity to learn. You are smart and like to work with other smart people.
With us you will be benefited with : -
Competitive Salary to fit your education, experience & skills :
- Health coverage
- Opportunity to work for a fast-growing multinational company with global teams and clients
- Opportunity for growth and quick advancement
- Mentoring program that will help you grow as a professional
- Adding up a candidate - Healthy & Fun work environment