Specialist TM at Arrezzo Sky
Views:1350 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Optymyze - Installation Service Engineer - Linux Environment (2-5 yrs)
About the role :
The Installation Service Engineer is responsible for installing, configuring, and administrating our software production environments within the Performance Management/Cloud Services team. You will work with the cross-functional teams to install our product for client and integral internal departments.
This is you :
1. Accountable - You take control of your responsibilities to meet deliverables and focus on the quality of your work.
2. Analytical - You are excellent at problem-solving, detail orientation, and diagnostic abilities.
3. Communicative - You have superior oral and written communication skills and work successfully with global teams.
4. Passionate - You are strongly invested in your work and you- re confident when sharing the results of your efforts
5. Independent - You need little direction to feel motivated to accomplish something, and you are resourceful when faced with unfamiliar tasks.
6. Diligent - You persevere when faced with obstacles and commit to seeing things all the way through.
This is what you've done :
1. Troubleshooting - You are diligent in troubleshooting SSO configuration issues during setups and migrations.
2. Cloud Services - You have worked with various cloud services groups in installing, configuring and validating systems and have created procedures and documentation regarding the installation steps.
3. Product Support - You have supported a 24/7 Linux production environment.
4. Process Improvement. You are always looking for more efficient ways of doing things and find fulfillment in identifying and presenting solutions to stakeholders
5. Continuous Learning - You enjoy learning about new technologies and products to understand and transferring that knowledge to your team members.
6. Best Practices - You believe in following the industry's best practices to ensure efficiency and quality across business process and product delivery.
1. Experience of 2-4 years working with web-based n-tier applications
2. Experience working in a Linux or mixed Linux/Windows production environments (Oracle Enterprise Linux or Red Hat Linux preferred)
3. Experience supporting Java application servers (Tomcat embedded with Spring Boot preferred
4. Experience supporting Single Sign-On technologies including Federation (SAML) configuration/implementation
5. BE/B.Tech in Computer Science required
6. Provide 24/7 global support including weekends and holidays
This is us :
1. Entrepreneurial. An entrepreneurial culture where you are encouraged to try new ideas and to quickly fail in the spirit of learning and continuous improvement.
2. Innovative. A team of smart colleagues that challenges the status quo and shares a passion to innovate, be the best, and win.
3. Visionary. A place where you are expected to make an impact at all levels and to redefine the box- not just think outside of it.
4. Successful. A renowned leader in a multi-billion dollar, untapped market with unlimited potential for growth.