Director Talent Management at Optymyze
Views:4309 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Optymyze - Database Development Manager - RDBMS/Oracle (10-12 yrs)
Optymyze India is looking for a Database Development Manager who will help us lead a globally integrated Database Development team working on building next generation of Enterprise Level platform and applications.
The Optymyze Database Development Manager will be responsible for :
- Designing and architecting database frameworks and data models
- Maintaining database results by setting and enforcing standards and controls
- Leading and Training Database development team of Associate Oracle developers, Senior Oracle developers and Technical Leads.
- Working closely with other offshore database development teams
- Actively co-ordinate with Cloud Operations team and DBAs to troubleshoot and resolve production defects and/or performance issues
- Coordinating with Product Managers for roadmap planning and resource allocation
- Creating reports on system performance and problems for senior technical management
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle - requirements, development, testing, and implementation
- Collaboration with leaders of global development teams to highlight key issues and dependencies, provide statuses, and drive decisions under aggressive deadlines
- Leading, participating and contributing towards the analysis, understanding and mapping of user needs to functional and technical specifications
- Contribute and lead technical reviews and code walkthroughs of individual and other team members- code before check-in
- Hiring, staffing, mentoring and coordination with HR team on resourcing goals
The Optymyze Database Development Manager will need to possess the following qualifications and skillsets :
- Degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent ME/MS/MTech
- Overall 10-12 years of hands on experience with Databases, Expert Level in Oracle is highly preferred
- Knowledge of other RDBMS systems like MS SQL Server will be an added plus
- Experience in Big Data Technologies like Hadoop, HBase, In-Memory Databases will be preferred.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills, with ability to understand business needs, eye for detail and accuracy
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Hands on experience in architecting, designing, developing and implementation of Enterprise level applications
- Self-starter with ability to accept responsibility for projects and see them through to completion, to work as individual contributor as well as mentor junior level staff, and to contribute as part of a larger team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.