Specialist TM at Arrezzo Sky
Views:479 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Optymyze - Cloud Support Engineer - Linux Environment (3-6 yrs)
About The Role :
- As a Cloud Support Engineer you will participate in troubleshooting software support issues escalated to Cloud level and monitoring alerts to make sure we keep track of problems proactively, fix them and mitigate the risk.
- You will work with professional services, clients, software support and development teams to keep them updated about the root cause analysis and giving long term solution for Cloud config problems.
This Is You :
- Accountable. You take control of your responsibilities to meet deliverables and focus on the quality of your work
- Analytical. You are excellent at problem-solving, detail orientation, and diagnostic abilities
- Communicative. You have superior oral and written communication skills and work successfully with global teams
- Passionate. You are strongly invested in your work and you- re confident when sharing the results of your efforts
- Independent. You need a little direction to feel motivated to accomplish something, and you are resourceful when faced with unfamiliar tasks
- Diligent. You persevere when faced with obstacles and commit to seeing things all the way through
This Is What You Have Done :
- Troubleshooting. You will work with various Cloud Services groups in troubleshooting software support issues escalated to Cloud level
- Product Support. You have supported a 24/7 global support environment including weekends and holidays
- Process Improvement. You will be monitoring alerts for OS, database, storage, application and infrastructure to keep track of problems proactively
- Continuous Learning. You will be responsible for creating procedures and documentation regarding the Known issue, root cause analysis and action plan for monitoring alerts
- Best Practices. Provide feedback to development and deployment teams to fix configuration issues long term. Submit requirements to the Cloud tools team if there is a need to add new monitors
Other Qualifications :
- 3-5 years of total experience
- Knowledge of Linux based Operating Systems (experience with Oracle Enterprise Linux or other Red Hat Linux based systems preferred)
- Experience working with Web-based n-tier application software under Linux and mixed Linux/Windows environments.
- Knowledge of Oracle, Bigdata, SQL and other database servers at basic or intermediate level
- Knowledge of JAVA Application Servers (Tomcat preferred)
- Basic programming skills to understand Java code, logs and build expressions
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, detail orientation and diagnostic abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills