Sr. HR Manager at Optym
Views:266 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Optym - Senior Technical Architect - .Net/OOPS (10-18 yrs)
Optym is seeking a Senior Technical Architect in its Bangalore office for our advanced analytics application. Optym develops turnkey solutions with sophisticated algorithms, user interfaces, and data processing capabilities.
- These systems use cutting-edge technology and applications and algorithms.
- A software architect will be responsible for overall technical architecture and design of a product while guiding the software development team to deliver the software application in timely and effective manner.
Reports to : Development Manager
- Design the architecture of a software solution meeting the functional and non-functional requirements of the software and in alignment with Optym's technology stack guidelines.
- Interact with clients, project team, and other stakeholders in understanding requirements and in communicating the architecture.
- Design and document the architecture of a software solution and communicate the detailed design to the development team.
- Manage the planning and achievement of client's technical objectives, goals and priorities, through the application of extensive knowledge, expertise and experience.
- Provide technical guidance to the development team, managers as well as individual contributors across all locations to increase the effectiveness of technology solutions.
- Perform proof-of-concept studies for technical and business viability of a solution approach.
- Review documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, and code comments developed by the team of software engineers to ensure compliance with the architecture.
- Support business development activities by responding to architectural questions/sections in a project proposal or RFP.
- Collaborate across the business and IT teams to drive architecture strategies, roadmaps and plans that align, anticipate and enable product strategies and priorities
- Build and grow a highly talented team of engineering professionals that is energized and focused on implementing advanced architecture solutions.
- B.Tech./B.S. in Computer Science or related field with 10-15 years of software development experience.
- Proficiency in .NET-Microsoft Technologies, web and desktop technologies, Object Orient Programming concepts (OOPS) and in all stages of software development life cycle.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the flexibility to work cohesively as part of a multidisciplinary team, complimenting the skills of others.
- Expertise in system architecture using Design Patterns, Object Oriented Analysis and UML via agile and scrum methodologies.
- Familiar with new technologies and modern architecture designs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel overseas to work with the delivery teams and overseas clients.
Desired experience :
- Extensive experience in .NET, MVC, OOPS, WPF, C#, web services, web API, HTML and Entity Framework,
- Expertise in Visual Studio.
- Familiarity with database design and coding experience on MSSQL Server
- Working knowledge of Azure/AWS services and application development on Azure/AWS
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash/Powershell)