HR at Optimus BT Infotech Pvt Ltd
Views:1322 Applications:411 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:359
Optimus BT - QA Testing Engineer/Analyst - Manual Testing (1-3 yrs)
Job description :
- We take pleasure in introducing ourselves as one of the fewest product companies involved in the development of high-end technology solutions. Based in Bangalore
At Optimus BT : www.optimusbt.com, we are building the next generation of easy to use and collaborative solutions and tools for corporate sales and purchasing organizations. We are a small agile team of extremely engaging and fast-paced people coming together to provide the best product and experience possible for our customers.
- As an early team member working on our upcoming products, you will help give shape to our vision, our products, and our company. If you are passionate about what you do, like solving interesting problems, and are looking to work with like-minded people, we are eager to talk with you.
Role : QA Testing Engineer / Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Work timings : 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM (Morning Shift), 2:30 PM to 11:30 PM (Afternoon Shift)
Qualification & experience :
- B. E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech (Computer Science will add advantage)
- 1-3 years- experience in software product testing (Manual Testing).
- Immediate joiner preferred.
- Understanding product requirements
- Test Case Designing and execution.
- Performing Functional, Regression, Integration, Exploratory testing
- Reporting bugs and errors using any Defect management tools
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle Skills
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Create and maintain deliverable including test plans, test cases, and test data.
- Ability to write reports, and present information effectively and respond to questions from other groups
- Excellent understanding of the client-server architecture
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- ISTQB certification is plus
Salary range : 3-6 lakh
If you are interested, forward us your latest copy of your CV along with the below-mentioned details :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Relevant Exp :
Total Exp :