HR at Optimus BT Infotech Pvt Ltd
Views:762 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
Optimus BT - Project Business Analyst - ECM (1-3 yrs)
We take pleasure in introducing ourselves as one of the fewest product companies involved in the development of high-end technology solutions. Based in Bangalore.
At Optimus BT: www.optimusbt.com, we are building the next generation of easy to use and collaborative solutions and tools for corporate sales and purchasing organizations. We are a small agile team of extremely engaging and fast-paced people coming together to provide the best product and experience possible for our customers.
As an early team member working on our upcoming products, you will help give shape to our vision, our products, and our company. If you are passionate about what you do, like solving interesting problems, and are looking to work with like-minded people, we are eager to talk with you.
Job Location : Bangalore / Bengaluru
Project Business Analyst : 2:30 PM to 11:30 PM
Job Description - Business Analyst - Customer Interaction / Customer implementation
- Serve as the primary conduit between the Project manager and the development team.
- Collaborate and contribute to product feature designs with a clear understanding of gaps, customer requirements.
- Develop requirements documents, user stories, and wire-frames for each new feature.
- Attends internal and customer meetings as required
- Take strategic direction from the Project manager and escalate Project related issues to them appropriately.
- Contribute broadly to our product vision and development as part of the technical team.
- Affinity to understand both business process and technical solutions and combine the two.
- Participate in Sales Demos, PoCs, Customer Pilots, Partnership Discussions, etc.
- Align marketing and business requirements with a process as well as development & architecture capabilities.
- Help Marketing and Sales with the knowledge required to generate marketing Collateral.
Skills and Experience Requirements :
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-4 years business analysis experience in a software product development environment (preferably for solutions like Contracts Management, ECM, CLM, SCM, CRM or ERP)
- Has excellent English communication skills, both verbal (in-person and over the phone), written (e-mail and documents), and excellent presentation skills
- Must possess strong computer skills and master Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio. Google docs, Financial modeling and/or budget experience and Wiki experience desired.
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Exposure to web technologies.
- Experience in the use case and role-based specifications.
If you are interested, forward us your latest copy of your CV along with the below mentioned details :-
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Relevant Exp :
Total Exp :
080 6745 7777 Ext 206