HR at Optimus BT Infotech Pvt Ltd
Views:1305 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:160
Optimus BT - Product Engineer - .Net/ASP/C# (2-4 yrs)
We take pleasure in introducing ourselves as one of the fewest product companies involved in the development of high-end technology solutions. Based in Bangalore.
At Optimus BT: www.optimusbt.com, We are building the next generation of easy to use and collaborative solutions and tools for corporate sales and purchasing organizations. We are a small agile team of extremely engaging and fast-paced people coming together to provide the best product and experience possible for our customers.
The first product we have created on the SharePoint platform, Corevo e-Contracts is highly appreciated and loved in the market. As an early team member working on our upcoming products, you will help give shape to our vision, our products, and our company.
If you are passionate about what you do, like solving interesting problems, and are looking to work with like-minded people, we are eager to talk with you.
Afternoon shift - 2:30 PM to 11:30 PM
- .Net Framework 4.5 and above, C#, ASP.NET MVC 5 or above.
- Hands-on with Microsoft Azure
- OOPS, data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Consuming and writing RESTFul APIs using ASP.NET Web API 2.0.
- Knowledge of programming with respect to Microsoft cloud platform, Salesforce, Webservices would be appreciated.
- Familiarity with UX libraries/controls will be an add-on.
Qualification & Experience :
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or related field/MCA/M.Tech (No correspondence courses)
- 2 < years of core Azure experience
- Excellent knowledge of web architectural and design patterns
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle, various development methodologies, and able to independently participate in each phase.
- Ability to design and implement solutions that are reliable, scalable, and perform at a high-level to meet the service levels associated with mission-critical solutions.
- Mathematics (80% and above)
- Preferred male candidates.
Job Description :
- Develop components based on business and/or application requirements
- Assist in the design and implementation process for new products/projects, informing senior executive of alternatives.
- Collaborate with QA team to define test cases, metrics, and resolve questions about test results.
- Ability to think strategically about platform scope & technical challenges
- Exposure to Services hosted in Microsoft Azure and Service Oriented Architecture (REST/SOAP)
- Mentor the product developers in technology areas and Conducting code reviews for the development team.
- Experience Agile scrum methodology.
- Collaborate with developers, project managers, business analysts and business users in conceptualizing, estimating and developing new software applications and enhancements.
- Assist in the definition of software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, providing time estimates for programming tasks and implementation plans.
- Provide in-depth and strong technical specialty and knowledge to the team.
- Take full ownership of product features to implement, provide bug fixes
If you are interested, apply with the below mentioned details :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Relevant Exp :
Total Exp :
Revert for any clarification :