HR at Optimus BT Infotech Pvt Ltd
Views:209 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Optimus BT - Product Engineer/Developer - .Net Framework (2-4 yrs)
Job description :
- We take pleasure in introducing ourselves as one of the fewest product companies involved in the development of high-end technology solutions. Based in Bangalore
- At Optimus BT : www.optimusbt.com, we are building the next generation of easy to use and collaborative solutions and tools for corporate sales and purchasing organizations. We are a small agile team of extremely engaging and fast-paced people coming together to provide the best product and experience possible for our customers.
- As an early team member working on our upcoming products, you will help give shape to our vision, our products, and our company. If you are passionate about what you do, like solving interesting problems, and are looking to work with like-minded people, we are eager to talk with you
Role : Product Engineer / Developer
Work timings : 2:30 PM to 11:30 PM (Afternoon shift)
Qualification & experience :
- B. E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech (Computer Science will add advantage)
- 2-4 years- experience in a software product development
- Male candidates and immediate joiner preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Take full ownership of product features development for customer implementation, provide bug fixes
- .Net Framework 4.5 and above, C#, ASP.NET MVC 5 or above.
- Hands-on with Microsoft Azure
- OOPS, data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Consuming and writing RESTFul APIs using ASP.NET Web API 2.0.
- Knowledge of programming with respect to Microsoft cloud platform, Salesforce, Webservices would be appreciated.
- Familiarity with UX libraries/controls will be an add-on.
- Exposure to Services hosted in Microsoft Azure and Service Oriented Architecture (REST/SOAP)
- Experience Agile scrum methodology.
Salary range : 4-8 lakh
If you are interested, forward us your latest copy of your CV along with the below-mentioned details: -
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Relevant Exp :
Total Exp :