President & COO at OpsVeda Asia Private Limited
Views:222 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
OpsVeda - SAP Enterprise Functional Expert - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/ISB/MDI (6-15 yrs)
We are looking for Enterprise Process Experts (with excellent exposure to SAP) to join the team at our development center in Bangalore.
- We are building a SAAS product that will alter the way day-to-day operational decisions are made at companies involved in mass manufacturing and/or distribution.
About You :
- You have 6-15 years of deep experience in implementation, support and testing of SAP Logistics/Supply Chain/CRM modules.
- You have excellent understanding of some of the core SAP backend tables, configuration settings and dependency between various modules.
- We are not looking for experience in any specific module, but of course expect you to know inside out, the modules you have worked on.
But, more importantly you should have the intuition to use your experience & publicly available material to expand to modules outside of your past experience. This includes inferring the right tables to extract data from, figuring out KPIs that might be important for those modules etc.
- You should have strong numerical skills and excellent business acumen.
- You will be expected to quickly mock up KPIs and other measures in Microsoft Excel for explaining to customers and/or reference by technical teams.
- Analysis of data sets provided by customers and cross checking calculations done by the system (on huge amounts of data) is part of the role.
- Strong written and oral English communication skills is a pre-requisite for the role. You will be interfacing with overseas customers on a regular basis.
- You should be a self-starter & self-learner and comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Ideally you are an MBA and BTech from top notch institutions.
The role has 4 parts :
- Enabling customer success : Being the voice of the customer within OpsVeda, identifying and acting on factors that promote and hinder usage of our platform in effect expanding the number of users and functional coverage.
- Supporting customer roll-outs :
- Understanding the customer's business, KPIs that they monitor regularly to keep a tab on health of business, understanding the customer's current SAP settings, deciding on the mapping between SAP data-points and OpsVeda data requirements, interacting with the customer where clarifications are needed, guiding developers who are setting up the data transfer, testing the set up to make sure that the backend data sources and OpsVeda are in synch.
- Supporting product development: Understanding facts & figures that drive operational decisions in large companies, conceptualizing the solution, preparing the spec, helping developers understand your requirements and finally testing the product.
- Supporting sales : This would involve setting up some specific demos based on inputs from the field.
Please note that this is NOT an SAP implementation or support role.