HR Analyst at Open-Silicon Research Pvt. Ltd.
Views:89 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Open Silicon Research - DFT Engineer - ATPG/Verification (4-10 yrs)
- Complete understanding of DFT concepts and flow (scan/ATPG/Memory BIST/ Bscan, Vtran/Simutest),
- Should be able to independently handle complete DFT insertions at full chip level,
- Understand IP test requirements, implement/ Verify.
- Verilog coding for synthesis and testbenches,Test mode timing support/debug and closure at full chip level,
- Handle post-silicon pattern generation, Validation and ATE debug/support,DFT specification creation,
- Complete familiarity/exposure of tools used in DFT implementation (DC/RC, Tk/Tmax, Virage/Mentor memory BIST, Mentor Bscan),
- Should have ability to debug tool /design issues.
- Low ATPG coverage etc,Familiarity with STA. DFT mode constraints generation.
- Help STA team in closure for DFT modes,Good scripting skills (TCL/Perl),Debug any issues in implementation and verification and resolve to closure,
- Interact with DM/Lead, STA /PD team to communicate work progress or resolve cross function issues,
- Interact with tool vendors and debug tool related or IP related issues independently.
- Independently debug any issues in implementation and verification and be able to help other team members.
- Provide feedback to FM on problems/issues in flow and help contribute to methodology improvements.Own full chip responsibilities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.