HR Analyst at Open-Silicon Research Pvt. Ltd.
Views:89 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Open Silicon Research - DFT Engineer - ATPG/Verification (4-10 yrs)
- Complete understanding of DFT concepts and flow (scan/ATPG/Memory BIST/ Bscan, Vtran/Simutest),
- Should be able to independently handle complete DFT insertions at full chip level,
- Understand IP test requirements, implement/ Verify.
- Verilog coding for synthesis and testbenches,Test mode timing support/debug and closure at full chip level,
- Handle post-silicon pattern generation, Validation and ATE debug/support,DFT specification creation,
- Complete familiarity/exposure of tools used in DFT implementation (DC/RC, Tk/Tmax, Virage/Mentor memory BIST, Mentor Bscan),
- Should have ability to debug tool /design issues.
- Low ATPG coverage etc,Familiarity with STA. DFT mode constraints generation.
- Help STA team in closure for DFT modes,Good scripting skills (TCL/Perl),Debug any issues in implementation and verification and resolve to closure,
- Interact with DM/Lead, STA /PD team to communicate work progress or resolve cross function issues,
- Interact with tool vendors and debug tool related or IP related issues independently.
- Independently debug any issues in implementation and verification and be able to help other team members.
- Provide feedback to FM on problems/issues in flow and help contribute to methodology improvements.Own full chip responsibilities