OornaDattaDesigns - DTP Operator/Designer - Photoshop/After Effects/InDesign (2-4 yrs)
Key Requirements :
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and other design based software with expertise in delivering artworks to international standards.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Key Responsibilities :
- An outgoing, energetic, and creative approach to work.
- Ability to work with a wide range of media from design to graphics.
- Ability to illustrate your idea in various looks and styles, and quickly translate your ideas visually for your team
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle multiple projects at once
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts based on your client's requirements.
- Be a team player, and work alongside copywriters, designers and account managers
- Be willing to learn and grow, learning new skills and understanding the new mediums for today's technology.
- Working systematically and in an organized method on your projects helping meet with team expectations.
- Have experience in digital, graphics and web design
Education & Experience : Atleast 1-2 years experience in a creative firm. Salary not a constraint for the right candidate.