Talent Acquisition at Ontrack Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2554 Applications:644 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:640
Title : Front-end Developer for a monthly bike rental organization
Description : We are looking for an experienced front-end developer to help kick-start our online platforms for biker enthusiasts.
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 1-3 years, Startup experience will be an added advantage
Salary : Upto 3 LPA
To complete all of the deliverables, the right developer will have experience in the following :
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
Project Scope & Deliverables :
We are looking to launch the following within the next year; to meet the goal, we will need the following deliverables
- Customer App by end August, 2018
- GPS Software by end November, 2018
Qualities you should possess :
- Tenacity - The ability to hang on when letting go appears most attractive
- Growth mindset - Knowing it's not going to be easy but definitely worth it
- Curiosity - Being able to replace the fear of the unknown
- Belief that there are no problems, only opportunities
About Us :
Ontrack is a two-wheeler rental company, offering rental arrangement of vehicles on monthly basis. It is currently operational in Bengaluru.
Vision - To be the unique trendsetter of the sharing economy space for surface transportation
Mission - We aim to provide affordable & independent transportation to those who are dependent on cabs and autos for their everyday commute by renting out bikes out on a monthly basis.
Affordability - We provide our customers with an affordable alternative in order to ensure that their everyday commute is pocket friendly and high on efficiency
Independence - With our help, our customers need not stress over depending on another for their transportation