Talent Acquisition at Ontrack Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2952 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:240
Ontrack Technologies - Chief Technology Officer (3-8 yrs)
Job Summary :
We are looking for an individual with entrepreneurial zeal and experience in technology. This position will be responsible for structuring the strategy and leading the tech division. This is a very crucial and complex role as we are aiming to transform an industry.
The goal is to enable the company to grow exponentially while creating the technological architecture, managing the products and tech team. This position would work along with the founding team and share the responsibility of building the company.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Very simply put (or not so), we will require you to help us in :
- Driving the company's tech infrastructure - web application, iOS application, Android Application, Operation Application, Website and GPS
- Guide and mentors the developers
- Decide on technology, coordinate with product team on what to build, how to build and plan timelines
- Review the codes before every release
- Highest authority with regards to technology
- Sync with product team to analyse the bugs found on weekly sprint meetings and taking up the same with the tech team
- Discovering new avenues to automate tasks related to operations, customer support or B2C portals in general
- Lead new projects related to AI (such as Driver's License Verification), Tally automation, GPS & Tracking, Riding analytics
- Optimize performance and reduce latency of various tech platforms
- Identify and mitigate risks related to data breach and server downtime
- Aid in setting up the analytical platform when the need arises
- Hiring, laying off and retention of tech team
- Assisting and leading M&A from tech front
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- 3-4 years of proven experience as CTO, Head of Engineering or other relevant role
- Experience with tech revolving around database, consumer facing applications (Web and Mobile), IoT (Tracking and Analytics) and product management
- Strong logic and strategic thinking
- Excellent knowledge of technological analysis and research
- Ability to strategize and solve problems, understand operational aspects of the business and develop intelligent solutions within the problem constraints
- Strong leadership
- Excellent communication and people skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, MBA/ Executive Programs or other graduate degree is a plus
We may not currently have much to offer but rest assured, your dedication to our vision will land you with a much higher remuneration. For now, the best we can extend is:
CTC - 9,00,000
Equity - Open to discussion
Here is a short note on why you should join us :
We will keep this extremely short because if this can't influence you to put stock in us, which is an exemplification of virtuosity, an introduction of 160 pages will probably make you want to seek sanity in the arms of our dearest Himalayas. We don't need that.
Let's make one thing very clear, Ontrack is more than just a system and an organization. We are a group of individuals, who have the excellence to do a common thing in the most uncommon way. We have a vision a ridiculously conceivable one. Well, we have kept it simple. After all, simplicity is the key to brilliance.
But, what we are doing is explosively significant. Are we just setting up another caf- ? Nope. No one can look at us and say, - been there-done that- . We can't wait to use it though. We are not - that- simple.
You need to know this about us because when it comes to this, no one is spared. We are blanketed in a strong moral background. We may have been cheated but we don't believe in cheating. Remember the old aphorism - - karma is a boomerang- . Yes, it's true.
We value innovation, big thinkers, smart workers first but let's get real - we need a team that functions like a well-oiled machine.
Imagine a room full of nonconformists and innovative thinkers - it is hell. But the kind of hell that is way more intoxicating than John Barleycorn. The debates are endless, the hours are electrifying, the food is semi-delicious.
When we ask you to be part of Ontrack - we mean our team who has a vision, who enjoy the freedom to innovate, who love the chance to gain more, who genuinely want to attain metamorphosis (en-route to nirvana) with their ideas and creations.
We want to show you a good time. We want you to be happy. We want to be happy. Let's not fool ourselves and accept that there's a way to make this work and the way is hard.
Yes, we know, this reality is a brutal companion. But when that reality is swathed in success and nirvana - it's a companion worth having.
We are based out of Bangalore.
Our current infrastructure is built on NodeJs, Angular 5, Wordpress, Mobile Apps are native. For design purpose, the team has used HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.