Career at OnlineTyari
Views:8714 Applications:471 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:460
OnlineTyari (OT) is India's largest mobile platform for test preparation founded by IIT Kanpur and IIM Ahmedabad alumni. We are backed by most respectable venture capitalists and best angel investors inIndia and US like 500Startups, Mohandas Pai, Tandem Capital, etc. The founders are serial entrepreneurs and ex- investors and also have significant experience with companies like Microsoft,Nexus Ventures and Kotak Private Equity.
OnlineTyari is first of its kind online marketplace for exam preparation for SSC, IAS, IBPS and many other competitive exams. We have become the preferred destination for both content providers and students.Within one year of inception, we are already the biggest education app in India by a huge margin. With more than 3.3 million app downloads and 3.5 lakh+ people using our platform every single day, our app usage is increasing exponentially month on month. More than728 million questions have been attempted by students on the OT platform. OnlineTyari is poised for a massive growth as mobile internet revolution is providing a gateway to millions of Indians to fulfill their aspirations.
With a strong management team of IIT and IIM alumni and backing of marquee investors, we are scalingnew heights every day and disrupting the traditional education sector with smart technologies.
To know more about us, please visit website: www.onlinetyari.com
Role: PHP Developer
Experience Required: 2-3 Years
Profile Qualification: B. Tech / M.Tech
We are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write - clean-, well designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
What we offer :
- Highly competitive package for the right candidate
- Your contributions will have a potential to create immediate positive impact on 2 million+ Indians!
- Get full freedom to dream big and chase your passion
- Flexible, fun and modern work culture with a highly motivated and energetic team
- Work with smart, creative and humble people