HR at Next Door Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:624 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
OnlineTyari - Graphic Designer - Infographics/Illustrator (2-4 yrs)
About OnlineTyari :
OnlineTyari (OT) is India's largest multi-lingual platform for test preparation founded by IIT and IIM alumni. We are backed by marquee investors like Michael & Susan Dell Foundation, Contrarian Fund, Mohandas Pai, Tracxn Labs, 500Startups, etc. OnlineTyari is first of its kind online marketplace for exam preparation for SSC, IAS, IBPS and many other competitive exams. We have become the preferred destination for both content providers and students. Within one year of inception, we are already the biggest education app in India by a huge margin. With 5 million+ app downloads and 4 lakh+ people using our platform every single day, our app usage is increasing exponentially month on month. More than 1 billion questions have been attempted by students on the OT platform. OnlineTyari is poised for a massive growth as mobile internet revolution is providing a gateway to millions of Indians to fulfill their aspirations. With a strong management team of IIT and IIM alumni and backing of marquee investors, we are scaling new heights every day and disrupting the traditional education sector with smart technologies
. To know more about us, please visit: website: www.onlinetyari.com and android app: https://goo.gl/G3AuwD
Role : Graphic Designer Duration : Full-time Location: Gurgaon
Experience Required : 3 Years+
Position Summary OnlineTyari is a faced paced startup disrupting the education sector rapidly and we communicate and interact with millions of users every month. Design plays a critical role in attracting users and marketing our products to these users. Your role would be to take ownership of creative artwork and graphic design for our marketing campaigns and brand promotions. You would also have a key role in building an attractive and likable OnlineTyari brand!
- Work with a wide range of media and using graphic design software
- Ideate and create new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Create artwork for e-marketing campaigns and collaterals in line with brand guidelines
- Improve final designs as per the requirements and gain full approval.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs.
What are we looking for :
- Graduate/Post Graduate from a reputed college
- Minimum 3 years of experience with passion and enthusiasm for design
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be assertive and willing to take ownership
- Creativity and passion to generate new ideas
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
What we offer :
- Be part of the fastest growing edtech company
- Your contributions will have a potential to create immediate positive impact on 2 million+ Indians
- Get full freedom to dream big and chase your passion
- Flexible, fun and modern work culture with a highly motivated and energetic team
- Work with top talent