HR Growth Catalyst at OnlineSales.ai
Views:82 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
OnlineSales.ai - UX/UI Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator (0-2 yrs)
Come be a part of OnlineSales.ai, a start up based out of Pune. A creative UX/UI or Visual design intern to join the Product Experience team assisting in research, design, and development of an innovative user-need based, engaging, and intuitive online SaaS platform. Work with real customers of the SaaS platform to better the design and advocate for users needs.
Roles and responsibilities will include :
- Conducting user research, client interviews, and usability testing to understand user needs
- Designing information architecture for the marketing website, drafting information flows and designing lo-fidelity wireframes
- Branding and Illustrations for OnlineSales.ai and its marketing website
- Communicating with web developers, including providing input on any needed digital enhancements and advocating for users
- The ideal candidate will be a team player with a passion to conduct user research, distill research insights into design, clearly communicate and collaborate with coworkers; to create wireframes for website design.
- The ideal candidate should have experience and familiarity with this skill set and is looking for an applied learning experience. This is a great opportunity for an entry-level UX/UI designer who wants to implement skills they have and build more on an end to end process.
Education : Undergrad in Design, Human Computer Interaction or relevant field and/or 2 years work, internship, or volunteer experience in this field. Will consider verified certificate programs in User Experience Design, and/or Visual Design in lieu of a formal degree program.
- Detail-oriented and organised, with good time-management skills.
- Creative critical thinker as the design and production process of this website and SaaS product will be iterative, based upon research and user feedback. Therefore,with an ability to problem solve, interpret and implement feedback, and communicate clearly.
- Proficiency of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch etc.
- Interest in Digital Marketing would be a plus.