HR Growth Catalyst at OnlineSales.ai
Views:804 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
OnlineSales.ai - UI/UX Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator (1-3 yrs)
Come be a part of OnlineSales.ai, a digital marketing start-up based out of Pune. A creative UX/UI designer to join the Product Experience team assisting in research, design, and development of an innovative user-need based, engaging, and intuitive online SaaS platform. Work with real customers of the SaaS platform to better the design and advocate for users needs.
Here's how a typical week would look like :
- Conducting user research, client interviews, and usability testing to understand user needs
- Brainstorming and designing new features for SaaS platform based on user research and tech requirements
- Communicating with web developers, including providing input on any needed digital enhancements and advocating for users
- Designing an information architecture for the marketing website and product, drafting information flows and designing lo-fidelity wireframes
- Branding and Illustrations for OnlineSales.ai and its marketing website or any events the company will be showcased in.
Our ideal candidate will have :
- 1-2 years of work experience in designing digital products or experiences
- Good command over visual and aesthetic components of design and illustration.
- Good understanding of user-centric design, responsive design and designing for the web
- Relevant Degree/Diploma or experience or certification in Product, Experience or design
- Good Communication skills
- Software skills - Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After effects, XD, sketch. Any tool you are comfortable to design and prototype with.
- Good understanding of the latest trends in UI/UX and E-commerce Marketing
- Good to have knowledge of CSS, HTML
- A strong design process and a willingness to work with data-driven results.
- Any experience in digital marketing is a plus.
- It's not expected that a single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas we are looking for candidates that are particularly strong in some areas, and have interest/capabilities in others.
If you think this role seems exciting and fits your candidature, we'd love to have a chat with you.