HR Growth Catalyst at OnlineSales.ai
Views:818 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
OnlineSales.ai - Technical Product Manager (3-7 yrs)
We need a Technical Product Manager to - Keep the Promise- we make with Our Customers.
Technical Product Manager will own Promise Delivery for every Partner & Customer by liasioning with Internal Customer Success team, the Product Engineering teams, and the Customers directly.
Key Attributes you'd need to possess :
Disciplined, Quick & Ambitious :
- You will be captaining multiple teams at different stages of maturity, each requiring its own plan to deliver Client Happiness and Revenue objectives
Asking data-driven incisive questions :
- Understanding causality, identifying what's good, knowing the - Why- behind every request and isolating what needs improvement - lies at the foundation of scaling high-volume Clients.
- Your ability to convert the most complicated communications, leveraging ethos, logos and argos, in to lucid, logical and compelling communication in every form - from Emails, to Platform Knowledge Base to Feature Release doc to business review decks.
Problem Solver :
- Bringing empathy towards Client Problems and ensure the entire team never gives on up a Client, ever. It- d not always be the case that we can address a problem directly, but that doesn't mean a solution isn't possible with a little bit of creativity.
Passionate about Technology :
- Savvy about technology innovation and always eager to evolve product experience for our Clients will be supercritical
Here's how a typical week would look like :
Grapple with multiple deadlines across multiple projects :
- Directly owning and managing the project management deadlines - be it a Partner Integration project or internal Sprint Commitments. It would mean developing a deep understanding of various Stories and soliciting updates from internal & external owners of the Stories and keep the overall communication flowing all the time.
Engage with the Product Teams :
- You will work closely with the product & engineering team, forwarding requests, feedback on experience, and tweaks to existing features. You- d also hold the product teams true of the delivery promises made internally and externally. From time to time, you- d also ideate on various approaches to solve a tech problem and / or defining a new Product Experience for our Customers.
Give customer perspective a voice :
- You will speaking to our Customers & Partners regularly to develop a unique understanding of how to meet the customer's need. These insights will be invaluable to our product engineers building and ideating through new features. You will also motivate / escalate amongst the Product team as required to ensure the Client Promise we make is Kept always.
Strive for process efficiencies within :
- You'd constantly question the status quo and strive for driving efficiencies across the teams via process innovation, technology adoption or simply discarding the traditional practices that may not be adding much value.
Research new developments in eCommerce & SaaS world :
- Apart from a command over OnlineSales.ai, you'd also be developing and maintaining an understanding of the eCommerce Industry & Digital Marketing field globally. You- d also evangelize newer SaaS product experiences in OnlineSales.ai.
Our ideal candidate will have :
- 3+ years of being a Product Manager in a Tech / SaaS product company
- Having a solid technical background is strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy talking about technical concepts, have great analytical skills, and would be comfortable explaining how OnlineSales.ai works to a range of audiences
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they're facing
- Enjoy solving open-ended problems
- Excited by working with a product that is constantly evolving
- Content creation experience including Feature Release doc for Marketing & Sales teams, Client knowledge base and video storytelling
- Understands the nuances of Product Marketing
- It's not expected that a single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas- we- re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in some areas, and have interest/capabilities in others.
- If you think this role seems exciting and fits your candidature, we'd love to have a chat with you.