ONIT - Data Migration Lead (10-12 yrs)
We at Onit India are in process of hiring a Data Migration Lead. Listed below is a job description that we have drafted for this role.
Please let me know if you need any more additional information.
- We are looking for a Migration Technical Lead to help Onit's customers to migrate data to Onit applications.
- You will be playing a key role in working with Project managers to help gather customer information and to migrate data for our customers.
- You will be asked to apply your experience in the fields of DevOps, Databases, operations, data migration, and data management to help migration data for a large variety of workloads.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Primarily Responsible for Requirement gathering for Migration of Data.
- Required to define migration mapping and migration staging structure.
- Guiding and handling the team of Migration resources and leading all the data migration activities
- Manage/Performing the migration activities for multiple projects within the stipulated deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Responsible for working on Database queries. Should have a strong command on PL SQL.
- Responsible for fixing issues raised because of Migrations
- Experience in designing and migrating workloads to an AWS Cloud environment
- Good understanding of tools used for ETL, Version control systems, continuous integration tools.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.