Job Description :
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code.
- Design robust, scalable and secure features.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Sincere to work and can take ownership.
- Proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer.
- Proven work experience in software development.
- Experience developing highly interactive applications.
- A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design.
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code.
- Good knowledge of relational databases.
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases.
- Good communication (English) and a problem-solving attitude.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in an equivalent field.