OnFees - Senior PHP Developer - MVC/CodeIgniter (3-5 yrs)
OnFees is all about changing the way we all have been making fee payments to the educational institutes. This online fee payment platform is designed and developed considering various aspects of Fees Management at different type of institutes of all sizes.
While students can instantly make all kind of payment transactions to multiple institutes in one go, it's even easier for institutes to get onboard with OnFees. Our goal is to help educational institutes get digital with seamless fee management solutions and students to provide new age digital alternative to make their fee payments from anywhere, anytime.
We are looking forward to add energetic, passionate and dynamic professionals to our team.
If you are someone who has :
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks like Slim, Codeigniter
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowlege of Angular2 is an advantage.
Then we are looking forward to meet you.