Director at Axim Technologies
Views:330 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
OneSource & SAP FI Consultant (5-10 yrs)
- The ONESOURCE and SAP FI Consultant will serve as the key link between the Business and the IS organization.
- Will work with the Finance and Tax departments and other SAP functional business analysts and technical developers to support and implement global processes and solutions.
Listed below are the primary responsibilities of the consultant :
- Experience in ONESOURCE and SAP FI modules (usually at least 5 years)
- ONESOURCE tax Configuration, determination and integration with of SAP FI modules in IMG based on business requirements.
- Gather business, process and integration requirements between ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Determination and SAP (SD, FI, MM,SRM)
- Configure with ONESOURCE Tax Determination and Integration.
- Lead requirements and analysis workshops with clients to define business, process, and functional and data mapping requirements.
- Work with Pricing and Tax related configurations for SD, MM and FI modules and work with developers ABAP programs to integrate Determination and SAP Analyze SAP code and functionality to design and develop custom solutions as per requirements.
- Configure ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Determination (Determination tax engine) for integration with SAP Coordinate technical implementation with the client, providing technical expertise necessary to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- May need to develop SQL based custom reports per functional requirements using tools i.e. SQL Plus, Toad, Crystal Designer Prepare and execute test scripts and test cases.
- Troubleshoot issues that may arise during implementation during different phases of testing.
- Assisting in testing process in order to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation or user's lack of experience
- Application support and training of end users
- Ability to write functional specifications document and Cooperating with consultants from other modules such as SAP FI, CO, MM, PM, PP and PS
- Good documentation and communication skills.