HR at Ondot Systems
Views:1800 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Ondot Systems - Business Analyst - Payment Domain (8-15 yrs)
This role will perform requirements analysis & elaboration of new features and feature extensions while working on a variety of Engineering and Client projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment and help in discussions to refine the requirement to be implemented in the agreed timeframe for the project. This role works closely with product and marketing managers, user interaction designers, software engineer leads and database designers to deliver detailed use cases, process flows, business rules, and error conditions to be used in development sprints.
Position Responsibilities :
- Conduct detailed analyses of existing features to create relevant baseline documents such as Standard Product Specifications, Process Flow diagrams, Sequence Diagram, State Diagrams etc.
- Actively participate in feature elaboration discussions with the product team and with client teams as necessary to understand the market perspective behind new requirements that need to be added to the base productDocument these requirements as BRDs and use cases to be used as product back-log for future releases
- Write detailed feature requirements and use cases, based on understanding of the overall requirement and impact on current product while coordinating with business owners, development leads, user interface designers, and usability specialists.
- Research, analyze, and document the feature specifications in a clear, straightforward manner to facilitate an efficient development cycle.
- Understand and certify that the development design will be able to deliver the functional requirements set forth in the BRD and that the test scenarios and test cases are written such that they ensure high test coverage
- Design or collaborate on user interaction models, navigation flows, and prototypes. Balance business needs and understanding of existing system design to recommend alternative approaches to meet requirements with a great user experience.
- Contribute to product development by suggesting new features and functionalities.
- Conduct product demo to clients when required
- Manage project life cycle from client perspective, and be a one point of contact for all client queries when required
Mandatory skills :
- Minimum 10 yrs exp in the Business Analysis field, with domain experience in credit/debit card or payment processing
- Should be ok to function in an individual contributor role, but will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams in US and India
- Should have in-depth UML experience and have used UML notations in creating BRDs
- Excellent in written English, esp in creating functional specs
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word & Visio)
- Should be able to work second half in US time if required to interface with the US counterparts / product owners
Non-technical expectations :
- Minimum 5 years- experience writing requirements for software products
- Minimum of 2 years working in an Agile product development environment
- Strong analytical skills to probe beyond the obvious or stated requirements and communicate rationale; build consensus using strong negotiation and influence skills
- Ability to successfully lead dialogues between cross-functional groups from technical and business disciplines.
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to create professionally superior documents that can be sent to external clients with minimum reviews
- Technically savvy to understand product architecture at a logical level to determine how product extensions can affect future releases, and incorporate this knowledge in elaborating requirements
Location : Bangalore