HR Staffing Specialist at ON Semiconductor Technology Pvt Ltd
Views:1931 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
ON Semiconductor - Sr principle Engineer - Digital (10-18 yrs)
ON Semiconductor Image Sensor Design group is responsible for all research, design, development, test, and qualification of cutting-edge CMOS image sensors.
We are looking for a highly motivated, quality driven and talented digital design engineer with strong leadership skills.
You will be responsible for providing technical guidance to the other team members and helping them in enhancing their technical capabilities.
Together with this team, you will be responsible for the specification, implementation, design, verification and test of digital modules of the image sensors and will be expected to provide high quality and well documented deliverables.
You might also be required to assist in the characterization of your own designs and to cooperate with production and application engineering teams in solving customer issues.
We offer a challenging environment with exciting product developments in an experienced multidisciplinary team, allowing you to grow and learn towards more responsibility and skills.
- MSc or PhD in micro electronics engineering
- 10+ years of digital design and verification experience
- Masters digital design flows and tools. Fluent in VHDL/Verilog RTL level coding, test bench development and simulation.
- Design experience in CMOS imaging sensor and/or SystemVerilog/UVM experience is a plus.
- Strong leadership skills with a past experience in team management.
- Capability to work autonomously and as part of a team, with proficient written and oral communications skills
- Fluency in English is a must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.