Olacabs - Graphic Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator (3-7 yrs)
About the Ola Creative Team :
The Ola creative team is the in-house creative engine challenged with creating compelling communication for various stakeholders consumers, customers, drivers, internal - driving forward the Ola business.
The team works on existing (Ola Cabs) and new businesses (Ola Cafe, Store and more) requiring a strong understanding of design and communication sense across consumer segments, businesses, and industries. It works closely with the brand and city and marketing teams, converting briefs into impactful copy and visual communication rooted in the Ola brand.
Position : Designer
- A brilliant creative thinker, with the ability to push things
- Excellent on the craft and detail nothing gets past you
- Comfortable engaging with the strategic dimension of our work, able to get under the skin of business- issues, strong on content as well as visuals
- Able to make smart connections between what's going on in the world and what we do for our business
- Articulate, confident and assertive in presenting work
- Highly collaborative, able to build strong relationships within the design and across the business
- You'll be confident in packaging and presenting your work for businesses with minimal input from design or creative directors
- You must be able to make confident design decisions that effectively communicate Ola's brand identity
- You will be great at organizing and prioritizing your and others- workload in a fast-paced, ambiguous working environment
- You will bring a strong creative point of view to the design community and Ola as a whole
Preferred qualifications :
- 2 years of experience at a creative agency or an in-house creative team.
- Expert Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator is required. Sketch, InDesign & After Effects are a plus
- A passion for storytelling, with a particular eye for photography and videography
- Experience in designing creative and communication for both ATL media as well as digital media
- An understanding of HTML, CSS and the capabilities of web browsers is a big plus
- Fluent in best practices as well as technologies for web-based and mobile design
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and relevant, user-centered design solutions will be required as part of the interview process.
Please share your updated cv with the portfolio.