Director at Nastech Consulting
Views:57 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
OFSAA Manager - Solution Implementation (10-14 yrs)
Job Description :
- This position is responsible for an increasingly diverse OFSAA implementation practice across the globe based upon complexity of the customers and solutions. The candidate will be responsible for directing business operations and consulting resources to assist clients in implementing OFSAA solutions.
- Actively develops new approaches and opportunities for expanding the customer base. Creates and implements operational policies and processes to drive consistency and support achievement of business strategy.
- Interacts with executive levels, both internally and externally, regarding matters that influence policies and strategies. Assesses and manages business risks in pursuit of overall business goals.
- Experience with OFSAA implementations and/or Financial Services background implementing similar solutions.
- Experience with managing ETL (such as ODI) and Reporting
- Managing the three main pillars of a practice: people management, portfolio/delivery management and sales enablement.
- Has profit and loss responsibility or financial/expense management of practice.
- Accountable for operational/financial/people metrics and overall business results of competency.
- Responsible for maintaining strategic direction, ensuring profitable growth of the practice, quality of consulting delivery, and maintaining customer referenceability.