HR Executive at Odysseus Solutions
Views:479 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Odysseus Solutions - Software Developer - .Net/ASP/C# (2-7 yrs)
Education - Grad - BE - IT / CS / BCA
Shift Time - 11 AM to 8 PM / 12 PM to 9 PM / 1 PM to 10 PM / 4 PM to 1 AM
We are looking for experienced developers who want to share their knowledge and learn new skills in a fun, intense and challenging environment. While experience is appreciated, the ability to learn and apply new technologies is equally important.
As a developer you will be required to do:
- Code writing - Write clean code with good nomenclature, sensible tests and comments when necessary.
- Code reviewing & Bug fixes - Implement new features and fix bugs for both existing and greenfield applications
- Unit Testing - Write unit tests, integration tests, and acceptance tests.
- Research & Development on new technology / scope.
- Completing the projects given to you based on defined timelines
The Technical: You need to have or know :
- Knowledge of MVC or MVVM design pattern
- GIT (or other distributed source code management tools) knowledge
- An ability to solve complex problems, communicate clearly, and share a sense of urgency.
- The capacity to thrive in a small, flexible and dynamic environment, contributing to a high performance.
- Participate in architecture discussions, design decisions and provide input into all aspects of the system.
It would be nice for you to know :
- Angular 4
- Elastic Search
- VUE JS
- AI knowledge
- Microsoft Certified