Human Resource at Odysseus Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:177 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Odysseus Solutions - .Net Developer - C#/SQL Server (0-3 yrs)
About Odysseus Solutions :
Odysseus Solutions is a Miami based Travel Technology Company providing the most comprehensive and innovative online booking solutions available in the market today. The unique custom business solutions we design result in operational efficiency and reduced costs for our clients.
Odysseus Solutions was founded in 2005 to fill the industry need for an online travel booking engine that automates processes and is easily customized to support a client's unique brand identity.
Our applications are designed to meet the unique requirements of Global Marketplaces and can easily handle multiple currencies as well as multiple languages. In addition to North America, we provide online booking solutions to clients based in Central & South America, Australia, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
The state of the art technology we use helps us design, develop and deliver flexible & fully scalable applications that easily grow with your business while maintaining your unique identity. Odysseus Solutions is all about innovative technology, collaboration and superior customer service!
Job Description :
Role : Full Stack Web Developer
Experience : 3 to 8 Years
Education : Grad - BE - IT/ CS/ BCA / MCA /ME
- We are looking for a skilled Web developer who'll be responsible for designing, coding and improving our company web pages, programs and applications and passionate about building software and perform well working in a team, along with developers, engineers and web designers also should be able to convert our company needs in functional and user-friendly websites and programs.
- Coding - Produce fully functional programs writing clean & testable code in ASP.net (C#) for product / projects
- Database Administration - Integrate back-end data for forms
- Modeling - Design user interface and web layout using HTML / CSS for internal modules of the product / existing project
- Debugging & Unit Testing - Perform periodical unit tests and debugging to maximize product's report modules to enhance efficiency
- Research & Analysis for module enhancement - like suggesting new features to improve program's navigation and operations
- Follow Security Principles - like ciphering, data hiding, authentication, encapsulation, false ajax cover-up, data encryption while data posting, web service and API pooling etc.
Required Technical Skills :
- Collaborate with internal / external teams to identify system requirements & detailed attention to requirements
- Ability to multi- tasking within a fast-paced working environment, learn rapidly, able to master diverse web technologies & techniques
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Awareness of network diagnostics, network analytics tools with strong ability to identify problem and come up with creative problem-solving solutions
It would be nice to have :
- Documentation skill (User Guides / TSG / Testing approach document)
- Awareness with Unit testing tools like - N Unit & ProScripts
- ASP.NET MVC
- Angular 2/4/5
- Microsoft Certification
- .NET Core
- AI knowledge
Required details :
Total experience :
Relevant experience :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Official Notice Period :
Reason for job Change :