Lead Recruiter at GSS HR Solutions
Views:54 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
ODI Developer - ETL/Data Warehousing (5-8 yrs)
Currently we have an opening with one of the big4 client
Skill : ODI 12C
Years off exp: 5 to 8
Notice period : 45 days
- Overall having 5+ years of ETL Lead / developer experience and a minimum of 3-4 Years- experience in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
- Minimum 2-3 end to end DWH Implementation experience.
- Should have experience in developing ETL processes - ETL control tables, error logging, auditing, data quality, etc. Should be able to implement reusability, parameterization, workflow design, etc.
- Expertise in the Oracle ODI toolset and Oracle PL/SQL,ODI
- knowledge of ODI Master and work repository
- Knowledge of data modelling and ETL design
- Setting up topology, building objects in Designer, Monitoring Operator, different type of KM- s, Agents etc
- Packaging components, database operations like Aggregate pivot, union etc. using ODI mappings, error handling, automation using ODI, Load plans, Migration of Objects
- Design and develop complex mappings, Process Flows and ETL scripts
- Must be well versed and hands-on in using and customizing Knowledge Modules (KM)
- Experience of performance tuning of mappings
- Ability to design ETL unit test cases and debug ETL Mappings
- Expertise in developing Load Plans, Scheduling Jobs
- Ability to design data quality and reconciliation framework using ODI
- Integrate ODI with multiple Source / Target