Consultant at Quatrro
Views:281 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
ODI Developer - Data Warehouse Solution (5-10 yrs)
Oracle Data Integrator is responsible for developing medium to complex ODI interfaces by using various transformation packages and knowledge modules.
- Should be able to diagnose and debug data reconciliation issues and identify the fixes. The incumbent should be able to deploy code to multiple environments. Working knowledge of out-of-box OBIA ODI ETL packages/interfaces and KMs is preferable.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS ON BELOW ODI TASKS :
- 5 to 7 years of proven experience in design and development of Data Warehouse solutions, ETL, Software Development and system Integration projects.
- Minimum 5 years of strong experience in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) with knowledge of data modeling and ETL design.
- Must have worked on end to end implementation of DW and BI projects.
- Good querying skills on Oracle database with ability to understand and debug PL/SQL procedure.
- Design and develop mappings, Process Flows and ETL scripts.
- Experience of performance tuning of mappings.
- Ability to tune mappings at ETL level and provide suggestion of tuning at database level.
- Ability to design ETL unit test cases and debug ETL Mappings.
- Must have done the Development of topology setup, Load Plans, Packages,Mappings/Interfaces, Procedures, and Scheduling Jobs.
- Managing Files, Oracle DB, XML's through ODI
- Create Load-Plans and schedule the same.
- Create email notifications to alert on exceptions and error.
- Must be well versed and hands-on in using and customizing Knowledge Modules (KM) IKM, LKM,CKM and RKM.
- Strong knowledge and experience and implementation of Oracle Data warehouse concepts SCD2, Aggregates, Hierarchy tables, Snapshot fact tables etc.
- Ability to work with functional groups and different level of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results
- Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs
- Strong organizational skills, ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast paced environment
- Functional Proficiency on Packaged BI Application (Oracle) is preferred.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- BE/BTech, MBA, BCA, MCA (Graduate/Post Graduate) with 2 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Preferably from a services organization background with prior experience in Onsite-Offshore model.
SOFT SKILLS :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.