Associate Recruiter at Talent Hound Solutions
Views:421 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
OBIEE Developer - PL-SQL/ETL (5-10 yrs)
Must have a Strong knowledge in OBIEE, RPD and Informatica, with hands on experience in large implementations. ETL modeling experience is a must.
- Execute development activities based on requirements / user stories defined by the business and product owner, using a test driven development approach
- Plans and executes unit tests and development independent tests on each deliverable.
- Evaluate and fix defects found in all testing phases, up to production
- Provide constant feedback to the product owner and scrum master on progress, roadblocks and status of own activities
- Estimate and plan work for each Sprint, based on the product backlog
- Be the ultimate responsible for what is delivered
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering.
- PL/SQL - mandatory
- Informatica - 8.6.1 - mandatory
- RPD - Oracle BI Admin Tool: 22.214.171.124.8, Repository version: 320 - mandatory
- Knowledge in Data Warehouse architecture / Business Intelligence - mandatory
- ETL modeling - mandatory
- OBIEE - mandatory
- Experience in Agile / SCRUM - mandatory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - mandatory
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills - mandatory
- Able to lead and drive problem solving and debugging strategies for complex problems - mandatory
- Ability to work with little supervision - mandatory
- Team work - mandatory
- Pro activity - mandatory
- English fluency - mandatory
- Previous experience in geographically distributed projects, having worked with teams located in different countries - mandatory
Notice Period: 15 - 20 Days
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.