Sr.Technical Recruiter at TruGlobal Software
Views:22 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
OBIEE Developer - Data Design & Modeling (6-12 yrs)
Urgent opening for the position of OBIEE Developer.Please find the below details for your reference.
Company : TRUGlobal Software India[Oracle gold partnered organization] - www.truglobal.com/Permanent payroll
With its global headquarters in Burlingame, California; TRUGlobal is a top IT services firm servicing clients across Fortune 500 Companies to Startups. Our talented team of Business Consultants and Technologists average over 15 years of industry-honed experience and have conducted many engagements worldwide.
As the division between strategy, execution, and optimization become increasingly blurred, and knowledge becomes a key source of value for organizations in the new global economy, TRUGlobal's leadership team and consultants have combined historical data, industry best practices, and analytical models to continue the support of our clients as trusted partners. Our approach has continuously evolved and been refined to help organizations reduce project complexities and accelerate return on investments.
Work Title :OBIEE Consultant
Work Location : Bangalore_TruGlobal Software
Total Experience : 7 to 10 Yrs
- 7+ yrs of IT experience.
- Should have at least 6+ Yrs of experience in Obiee.
- Should have experience in obiee 12c version.
- Should have experience in Data modeling and design ability .
- Expertise in developing OBIEE repository with Physical, Logical and Presentation layers build reports/dashboards from the repository using OBIEE Answers.
- Good experience in Business Model development with Dimensional Hierarchies, Aggregation Navigation, Time Series functions and Level based Measures.
- Implemented Object level Security and Data level Security as per the users requests.
Interested candidates(only immediate to 15 days Notice period),please share your updated profile along with the below details.
1. Current location:
2. Current CTC:
3. Expected CTC:
4. Notice Period:
5. Any offers in hand?