Assistant Manager- Talent Acquisition at RRR HR Solution
Views:369 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
OBIEE Consultant - ODI/ETL (5-10 yrs)
There is an Urgent hiring for OBIEE Consultant
Experience : 5-8 years
Target joining : Immediate
Location : Mumbai, Interim travel to London, UK
About Company :
It is Customer Analytics Consultancy That Brings Business Data And Decision- Making Together.
- Established for over 10 years
- Operations in the UK, USA and India
- Specialist data analytics services using the latest BI, cloud based technologies, analytics, cognitive, artificial intelligence and machine learning methods.
- Major clients within Pharma, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Finance and Events Management.
Role summary :
- The position is a pivotal role within the technical data practice.
- The role provides ample growth opportunities including an immediate assignment to work at client location in the UK.
- Interact with key business stakeholders to understand the requirements
- Translating business requirements to technical documents and report specifications
- Designing specifications for ETL routines in ODI
- Deliver changes as per timelines agreed with delivery manager
- Lead development on OBIEE (Repository, Answers, Dashboards) and on ODI
- Maintain OBIEE& ODI and related artefacts, baselines (version control) and documentation as per the existing control framework
- Proactively look for any potential performance degradation following the introduction of a new change and flag the risk according to delivery manage
- Strong experience with OBIEE reports development and RPD
- Strong experience in Oracle database with proficiency in SQL
- Good knowledge of Oracle WebLogic and Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Dimensional modelling knowledge and experience is a must;
- Data migration and integration experience using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
- Have a working knowledge of table structure and table relationship.
- Understanding of good practices for visualizations
- Desirable knowledge of OBIEE Segmentation.
- Good understanding of data integration methodologies into Informatica.
- Good understanding of Data Management/Data Quality