Operation Manager at O2one Labs
Views:76 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
o2onelabs - Project Coordinator - Web/Mobile Domain (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are looking for a talented and self-driven individual to accelerate our efforts and be a major part of our fostering growth.
- A successful candidate will be who can manage web platform development and mobile apps effectively, coordinate with developers and other stakeholders.
- The candidate would be required to gather business requirements, create plans and communicate effectively.
- Overall, a highly driven, results-oriented, creative and nimble problem solver with a willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver business impact quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and set direction in a fast-moving environment
- Proactively analyze client requirements, perform fit-gap and propose a solution
- Own end to end client end functional product use case testing as well as workflow testing
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency
- Strong sense of accountability and decisiveness in a strong work ethic culture
- The candidate will be responsible for communicating, understanding, analyzing, estimating and closing fresh business in the web / mobile domain.
- Plan, coordinate and implement software projects managing schedule.
- Create a project timeline, assign responsibility, coordinate development and oversee quality.
- Plan sprint and resolve issues to ensure timely delivery. Conduct daily scrum.
- Gather software requirement and manage an agile project using Zoho or equivalent tool.
- Maintain an idea bank of suggestions, features & improvements ranked in priority
- Experience in translating business needs into detailed feature requirements & use case
- Experience in driving projects end to end by planning and project tracking
- Effective written and spoken communication for client interaction through calls and email.
- Review & accept features developed to be as per quality & requirement
- Coordinate with the technology department to deliver functional solutions
- Good knowledge in Agile methodologies, agile metrics and other project and team performance metrics tracking, reporting
- Hands-on experience in project management tool Jira, Zoho.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Prior experience in IT services-based company
- Preferred Energy and Utility experience
- Experience Analyze business activities to make them more efficient by using IT resources
- Candidates having good technical exposure towards open source technologies like PHP, WordPress, Laravel, Node, Native Mobile Apps will be preferred.
- The candidates must have at least 2 - 3 years of dedicated experience while working with a web/mobile development team.