Nymble Labs - PCB Design & Layout Engineer - Altium (3-7 yrs)
Role : PCB Design & Layout Engineer - ALTIUM
About the Company :
- Nymble Labs is a consumer robotics startup building Robotic Assistants for the Kitchen. These are smart kitchen appliances which can cook complete meals autonomously.
- Having run preliminary trials in San Francisco and in India, we are now expanding our team, with financial backing from some of the smartest and boldest entrepreneurs in the global tech ecosystem.
Job Responsibilities :
- The candidate will be responsible for the layout of complex printed circuit boards including Digital, Analog & Mixed Signal, Power Electronics technology.
- Candidate must have a well-developed competency in PCB design & manufacturing.
- Managing and Designing PCB designs range from 2-20 layers with flat & hierarchical schematics. As a PCB Designer, candidate will own the board layout, working with Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers, and Project Leaders to ensure designs are on schedule with high quality and reliability.
- Candidate will be Responsible for complete documentation package including BOM, layout, fabrication & assembly drawings.
- Candidate will also work directly with PCB fabricators on technical questions and fabrication issues. This candidate will also be responsible for mentoring junior designers if needed.
Qualification And Experience Requirements :
- 2.5+ years of experience as a PCB Designer with ALTIUM
- 2+ years of experience in PCB board simulation in Mentor Graphics Hyperlynx (SI, PI & DRC) is a big plus.
- Experienced in high-speed signals, high current power board layout, and with experience in 2+ layers designs.
- Knowledge of design of printed circuit boards requiring differential pairs, high-speed signalling, and controlled impedance
- Able to interpret electronic and mechanical component specification data.
- Past experience with design for assembly and prior experience with assembly house interactions are a plus.
- Knowledge of good layout practices (part placement, cross talk, signal integrity, controlled impedance, high-speed differential signaling, power distribution, etc.).
- Candidate must have good English communication skills - both written and oral.
- Self-motivated, team player with ability to work in fast-paced environment.